
I came home on Sunday, February 1st, on bác Huy's birthday. Happy birthday, bác Huy!

Papa caught me with a smirk on film! Uh... actually, on binary! Oh Yeah! I'm always happy at home, snuggling with mommy!

A few days later, chú Phong's family came to visit so that Thùy Vi can see me. The whole gang gathered around checking me out.

I took a good look at my beautiful cousin Thùy Vi!

Juliette, mommy's four-legged daughter, complained that I hogged all the attention!

Here is Ugly Juliette!

Saying hi to papa---razzi at nine days old!

Every time I make this face, papa sighs: "There goes another quarter!" ($10 for 40 Pampers, somebody please check his math, as he records these Kodak moments in the Phoebe's IOU journal.)

Mommy admires my Angelina-Jolie lips.

Papa thinks I'm prettier than Jessica Alba, and mommy declares: "The apple does not fall far from the tree!"
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home